- Hometown of David Letterman.
- Affordable Housing and Family Friendly! Whether wanting an apartment, condominium, or house, Indianapolis is often recognized as having the most affordable housing market in the nation.
- Night Life! A little something for everyone at Mass Ave, Broad Ripple, historical Fountain Square, and concerts and events at venues such as Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Klipsch Music Center, Lucas Oil Stadium, and the Murat Theater.
- Location! Centrally located with easy access to Chicago, Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit, and Louisville.
- Parks and Outdoor Activities! Close proximity to Eagle Creek Park (the largest municipal park in the nation), White River State Park, the Monon Trail, the Indianapolis Zoo, and historical Brown County.
- Sports! Home of the 2006 World Champion Indianapolis Colts (and host of the 2012 Super Bowl), Indiana Pacers, Indiana Fever, Indianapolis Indians AAA baseball, and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway with events such as the Indy 500 and Brickyard 400.