DIRECTIONS AND PARKING INSTRUCTIONS
Before you attend your appointment with Counseling Services & Wellness please complete and bring the INTAKE QUESTIONNAIRE and CONSENT FORMS (see downloads link) to your first appointment. COUPLES: BOTH individuals need to complete INTAKE and CONSENT forms. The video consent is optional. However, it can be an invaluable tool for review to enhance your learning.
If you are unable to keep your appointment we ask for a 24 hour notice so that we can offer that time to one of your colleagues. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com on the cancellation/reschedule email.
If you have questions call: 278-4750.
If you walk:
1. The Psychiatry Building is located on 1111 W. 10th St.
2. Enter from the 10th St side of the building.
For appointments at 5 p.m. or later (the doors are locked at 5 p.m.) you can do either of the following:
a. call 278-4751 for Dr. Kunkle
b. walk to the back side of the building by going towards the west parking lot. Enter the door at the west end of the building. To enter: press the speaker button on the wall and Dr. Kunkle will buzz you in.
3. Dr. Kunkle's office is on the second floor room 230.
If you drive:
1. Enter the circle drive in front of the Psychiatry Building, located on 1111 W. 10th St. Park your car on the circle (temporarily) with flashers on.
2. Go to the second floor Room 230 for a parking pass for our reserved parking. (if your appointment is after 5 p.m. you may park on the circle but there is a slight risk of receiving a parking ticket).
3. The gate parking pass is located in the top right desk drawer in the waiting area (Room 230). Please sign out the pass. Put the colored paper pass on your dashboard and use the white tag to enter the lot. You must put the tag arrow up facing the card reader. The gate will go up and you make a sharp right turn to go to the front row of the parking lot.
4. There are spaces reserved on the front row of the lot facing 10th Street marked "Psychiatry Patient Parking". Please park in one of these posts. We apologize if these spaces are full. If full, park anywhere in that lot and remember to put the pass is on your dashboard. If that lot is full, you may also park in the next lot west across Elmwood Drive.
5. Return parking pass to drawer and check the parking pass back in upon returning to the office for your appointment.
6. To exit parking lot, go to the far south west corner of the lot. The gate will allow you to exit.
For appointments at 5 p.m. or later:
a. You may park on the circle in front of the building. You will not need to use the parking pass unless you choose to park in the lot to avoid the slight risk of a ticket.
b. The doors are locked at 5 p.m. so you will need to do either of the following:
1. call 278-4751 for Dr. Kunkle
2. walk around to the back side of the building by going right towards the Doctors parking lot. At the back door, press the speaker button on the brick wall to the right of the door and Dr. Kunkle will buzz you in.
7. Return parking pass to drawer and check the parking pass back in upon returning to the office for your appointment.
8. To exit parking lot, go to the far south west corner of the lot. The gate will allow you to exit.
If you have questions call: 278-4750 or email Margie Hughes @ firstname.lastname@example.org.